The Cleo Sofa just begs for a party. Can t you see guests laughing on the neat t-seat cushions with ice cubes clinking" Get together for a photo with Cleo s graceful curved arms bookending the shot before the dancing breaks out! What a dreamy scene.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- A sophisticated sofa with fine lines, smooth curves and ample comfort
- Cleo s distinctive profile can be dressed up for more formal settings or down for a more casual look
- The clean lines of the chambered blown fiber loose backs and loose t-seats are balanced by the elegant curves of the sturdy track arms
- La-Z-Boy Premier standard seat cushions provide cozy spots for watching TV, reading or relaxing
- Stylish welt trim accents and decorative wood legs round out the look
- Two 20 knife-edge accent pillows with welt trim are included (some exceptions may apply)
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||92W x 43D x 40H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.